“…doesn’t just help you cope with negative emotions
– it actively generates positive emotions.”
The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook
Drs Kristin Neff and Chris Germer
Welcome to MSC-UK
Welcome to the home of Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) in the UK. This empirically supported programme combines the skills of mindfulness and self-compassion for greater emotional resilience, well-being and happiness.
Through MSC you can learn...
- how to stop being so hard on yourself
- how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- how to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- how to become your own best teacher
Next MSC-UK live event
Watch our video with guest speakers Chris Germer and Kristin Neff
“This has been a life changing course.”
We invite participants to offer contributions on a donation basis to help cover the cost of running the site. We would be very appreciative of any donation however small to help.