8-week MSC Online with Ali Lambie
The course will support you in learning to:
- Practice self-compassion in daily life
- Understand the empirically-supported benefits of self-compassion
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Transform challenging relationships, old and new
- Manage caregiver fatigue
- Practice the art of savouring and self-appreciation
The course programme includes guided meditation practices, short talks, experiential exercises, group discussion, and home practices. The aim is for participants to directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life.
The next weekly online MSC course will run:
When: Tuesday afternoons, 2.00 – 5.00 pm via Zoom
Dates: 26th April, 3rd, 10th, 17th May, miss a week, 31st May, 7th June, miss a week, 21st, 28th June, 5th July 2022
Cost: The cost of the course is £295, which includes eight classes, a ‘retreat’ session, and recordings for use at home in between classes.