The Center for MSC offers ongoing support to help you maintain a regular self-compassion practice after the course. The MSC Circles of Practice offer an opportunity to take part and reflect on the direct experience of a self-compassion practice in an easily accessible space online, on a weekly basis, as time permits, – and within a supportive community. Practical details:
- The MSC Circles of Practice is a weekly, donation-based, online practice group offered by the Center for Mindful Self Compassion. They ask participants for a voluntary donation of $10 (US) per session but invite anyone whose application has been accepted can attend, regardless of ability to pay.
- All participants must have completed a full Mindful Self-Compassion course, either in the 8-week, 5-day intensive or Live Online MSC form. (2-day workshops are only introductory and do not qualify you for attendance).
- Each session will be an hour and will be facilitated by highly experienced and/or Certified MSC teachers from around the globe.
- A session will consist of a practice and optional sharing about the direct experiences arising from the practice.
- You can register to attend online here. Once your application has been processed you will guided as to how to join the session. For inquiries please contact the Circles of Practice Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.