I am an Integrative Counsellor, registered with BACP, working in private practice and for Break Charity. I integrate Mindful Self-Compassion into my counselling practice with teenagers and adults and therapeutic work with developmental trauma.
I bring mindful self-compassion into my role at Break Charity, supporting staff in residential services and other therapeutic practitioners working with young people with developmental trauma.
My other integrations are Expressive Arts, Nature Therapy/Ecotherapy and Internal Family Systems. I have been facilitating workshops and courses in the field of expressive arts and mindful self-compassion for over a decade. I have delivered MSC to young carers, care leavers and writers.
Currently I co-run workshops and retreats in the natural world with my partner in East Anglia. We have set up a social enterprise Ecotherapy East with focus on mental health and ecological education.
- Nature-based retreats that integrate Mindfulness and Self-Compassion.
- 6-week long courses online and in person
- 8-week long MSC course online and in person
- MSC for teens and young people
- Individual MSC sessions
- One to one counselling sessions that integrate MSC